Saturday, January 2, 2010

The 'USUAL ' club...

Ever asked a friend wat they r upto and received the reply, "the usual"?
The other day while chatting to a friend this is exactly what happened. I asked him what had he been upto n he said ,"nothin much , just the usual."
N I was like welcum to the usual club. N it was then that I thought about it. Most of the time we are asked that question or inversely if we put it forth that is the reply uttered. As far as i am concerned it feels really sad to be saying that when there are so many amazing things I could be doing every day. Its almost depressing. But then I have to console myself by hoping that that is soon gonna change. Unusual is so important. Even if our life were perfect , we would still crave those lil bumps which add colour to our otherwise boring lives.......

No comments: