Monday, January 11, 2010

shoe mind........

What's really really weird is that after having moved I've started to forget about horrible things , amazing stuff , awesome n aweful people. Things I thot I were addicted to , places I liked to visit n so on n so forth. But one thing I just can't seem to bring myself to forget are my SHOES!!!
Yes my shoes , even the rest of my junk but especially my shoes. Maybe becoz I won't b able to find the same sort of collection here in a million billion years but more so coz of my shoe addiction. I've tried convincing myself with everything and anything. However nothing seems to work!!!!
Its so tough its like they have a life of their own n am so attached to them feel like huggin 'em , even the ones I regretted buying n never thot cld wear 'em.
God I guess i've gone crazy. I need serious help getting over them. However if god cld just manage to get them to me I'ld be very very grateful....
Please god , my sweet sweet lord do this for me......;-)

No comments: