Tuesday, January 5, 2010

2010!!

There are times when I feel good about something but try not to concentrate on that feeling too much because I have this strange superstition that whenever I get excited about something , it gets spoiled and then the disappointment is so great that you wish you hadn't been so thrilled about it in the first place. And then they ask me to be positive , go figure!!
But somehow I can't shake this feeling that 2010 is going to be a good one. After all the flops n misses i've had in the past couple of yrs I seriously do hope that this is an intuition which is proved right and not killed by my 'optimism'.
Or maybe I am just being overtly hopeful that this year will help me work on all of my past mistakes(blunders rather) and give me a chance to expiate all my wrongdoings. All in all just hoping for a truly rocking year(in all senses of the word)...
Wish u guys an awesome 2010!!!

P.S. lets hope my optimism pays off this time... ;-)

No comments: