Wednesday, December 23, 2009

PUzzled..............

Its such a weird feeling when you suddenly sense a change in someone close to your heart. Its like you have been born again and you don't know a single thing about the world , like someone just told you there is no santa claus , like you were walking just fine but abruptly come to a halt coz you no longer know the path , like someone you knew so well just took off their mask to reveal a complete stranger. What do you do then? I doubt myself coz ive been so messed up lately that maybe my mind is paying tricks on me but then what will I say about this strong intuition I am having and after all this time of not having listened to my gut feeling and failed I don't want to ignore it yet again. The worst thing however is that I don't have the slightest clue as to what I should do. Coz he's my best friend should I poke him in every way possible to make sure all is well or should I be normal and just be there till things unfold all on their own. I don't know!!
But for now I am going to try and stay calm till I have a clear answer to my question....

No comments: