Thursday, December 24, 2009

Angel and the devil........

No this is not a lecture on good and evil. It is however something I discovered just a little while ago. I have big time trust issues and so I was just trying to figure out how to solve this problem , how to learn to trust completely and how to get rid of my so called "buffer". There is something which might prove useful , ofcourse like all other things you'ld have to work on it. Perspire....
Have two dictionaries for yourself. + and -. And have different words and rules for each of them. For example my first distinction shall be with the word impossible. Though I'ld definitely not want this word in my + dic I think its a good idea to keep it in the - version. So to say when referring to all things positive it should be something like, 'It is possible. Impossible is nothing.' But when talking about negative stuff go, 'It is impossible. it can never happen.'
Sounds silly but if you give it a thought and actually start to practice it , it might work. Try it!!!!

No comments: