Wednesday, April 14, 2010

O.V.E.R.L.O.A.D!!

Its seriously weird that when u have a million things going thru ur mind is exactly when u don't find a single thing to say....
Take me for example. I have so many thots runnin thru my mind but i don't have a clue what i shd talk abt. In my case however this is a day to day phenomenon. I am still on a break with my life on a sort of standby however by this point (and thank god 4 dt!!) it has started to feel more like a hiatus than an abyss. am trying my best to get back on track , to make all the pain from my pat help me towards a better future but I can't omit the fact that i sure as hell am anxious. I don't really know whats gonna happen , sometimes I feel like maybe if I could know the future , it wld b awesome but on a further thot mayb that wldnt be so gr88. mayb its nicer to live life like a surprise , to get to unwrap a new present everyday and although it maynot always be what you want or expect it all happens 4 d best and tht is one thing i knw 4 sure...
wld like to end this post with my newest mantra (thanks to tiffany frm www.hugelove.blogspot.com)
I AM TOO BLESSED TO BE DEPRESSED.
and as long as i blve dt m sure it'll stay dt way........

No comments: