Thursday, April 8, 2010

but what will they think bout it???????

Aah!!
people thinking abt other people...... God I just don't get it. If it is my life and I'm the one who has to live it why should I have to think abt the world?
I mean when I am in the deepest of shits, nobody wants to help me , noone even cares so why in the name of lord should I think bout all these people i've no connection to?
I shouldn't right but its really frustrating when someone close to you , someone you would want for to understand you , respect your wishes and support your decisions comes up to you with a ," maybe you shouldn't do it coz what will the world say!!"
Boy oh boy its my life , not theirs'. Why should I care what they think bout my decisions and my choices when they can't be bothered enough to know me.
this post isn't abt me however but nevertheless I just wanna pray to god to help that person and give them all the strength in the world to be able to go ahead and do whatever they want coz they deserve it...... n yeah don't make em give a second thot to what people say............

No comments: