Thursday, February 18, 2010

spring.............

I've been watchin a few movies for the past few days. Just finished watching 500 days of summer. Net was really slow and it was taking like ages to buffer so I was almost about to give up on it but then I decided against it. And man am I glad!!!!!!!!!
It definitely isn't just another love story. Its AMAZING and the end actually made me catch my breath for a sec. Its assuring but not in that romantic dreamy way which most rom coms tend to do. It is so close to reality. Its like it makes to believe that there is a higher power and that everything happens for a reason. Suffering is all but means to a joyful end. OFcourse the journey takes longer than you might want it to or expect it to but in the end its like everything is paid up. You get so much more than what you initially thot of. I don't have any personal experience of being in this happy town as yet but judging by the journey I am going thru , the pain there is I sure hope that I reach there soon and what I hope more is that some day soon I'll write about my very own gladtown and how it is indeed worth all the suffering....

P.S. Do watch 500 days of summer!!

1 comment:

Dirty Hair Halo said...

I liked the ending too. It just made relationship fallout more relateable and understandable, especially for a movie. I'm also in love with Zooey.

www.SeekingDirtyHairHalo.blogspot.com