Thursday, March 10, 2011

HOME

This post came into existence because of the simple fact that I'm visiting home. While I was packing for this trip I got to thinking partly because I had a little while to kill and partly because well I am a serial thinker...
Anyway so as I got to pondering over this trip a very simple fact dawned on me. That home is actually an escape. Its a haven, a cocoon for when you get too exhausted with your day to day life and its happenings. And all true. Because the reason I planned this trip was because I wanted to run away only if for a little while and give my mind the peace which only comes from not having to worry about the intricacies of daily life....
And so I felt amazingly blessed to have a place I can call home. The bonus is that I've people there who make it even more worthwhile. A heartfelt thank you to god for this blessing....

2 comments:

Sanju said...

set the font right.......it is not readable......

Sanju said...

oye set the font right.....